|UW-Extension Family Living Programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:|
- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and quality child care.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
- Family Financial Management
- Parenting support and Child Development
- Building Healthy Families
- Mobilizing Rural Communities to Assess and Improve the Ecological Environment to Prevent Childhood Obesity
Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Day Care List
UW-Extension and the UW-Madison maitain a Food Safety and Health website with food safety and preservation information that is available at: http:/www.foodsafety.wisc.edu
Additional Food Safety websites:
We invest in people to grow stronger communities. For more information on Family Living Programs, go to http://flp.ces.uwex.edu/
Visit us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/UWExtensionFamilyLiving.
If you have any questions regarding Family Living Education in Iron County, please contact:
Family Living Educator for Ashland and Iron County
Phone (Hurley office): 715-561-2695
Phone (Ashland office): 715-682-7017