Team FE Welcomes Our New Member, Anna!

Hello, my name is Anna Cousin and I am the intern with Iron County UW-Extension for this upcoming semester.

I have been in the Chequamegon Bay area for nearly four years now studying at Northland College and am currently a senior planning to graduate in May of 2015 with a degree in Sociology and Social Justice.  My internship with Iron County UW-Extension was set up after I saw Joy Schelble present at Pie and Politics at Big Top Chautauqua this past summer, and I felt as though I could learn many things from her and her mission.

Throughout the semester I hope to be involved in a few of the amazing projects Joy and the rest of the Iron County UW-Extension team are working on.  Their mission to create a multidisciplinary method of bringing together the community to engage in healthy living and learning is something I am very excited to work with and experience. Showing people the wonders of growing their own food and being outside, along with community development and bringing people together are all things I am very passionate about, so I am very excited to have this internship.

~Anna

AnnaCousins