A VERY WARM WELCOME TO OUR 2017 SUMMER ASSISTANTS

Hello! I’m Felicia Herlevi and I am lucky enough to be one of the summer assistants again this year. I am currently going to school at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities for Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences with hopes of being a Speech Pathologist. After being in the cities all semester I’m really grateful to come home to a job where I get to be outdoors most of the time.

I’m really excited for this simmer because I get to be part of Outpost Camp for my first time ever! I love camping, fishing, hiking, biking, softball, volleyball and basically anything that has to do with the outdoors. Along with that, this year I joined the University of Minnesota Court Handball Team, which is like racquetball but with your hands, it’s pretty cool!

My name is Emily Murphy. I am the new summer assistant in the Iron County UW-Extension office. I love working with youth, especially at camps so I am looking forward to creating an enjoyable camp experience for each child.

I’m currently attending Gogebic Community College to earn my associates degree in secondary education – mathematics. After finishing my associates degree, I plan to attend Northern Michigan University to earn by bachelor’s degree. I would love to return to Gogebic or Iron County to teach middle or high school.

I live in Ironwood Michigan with my pet salamander, Salazar. In my free time, I like to go fishing and go on bike rides. I also enjoy volunteering in the community. I volunteer at camps and I also volunteer with Ironwood JROTC. I am very excited about spending my summer at the Iron County UW-Extension office.